A dryer vent cleaning is an important and often an over looked service that improves home energy efficiency, reduces costs and can extend the life of your clothes dryer.
1. If you have not had your dryer vent cleaned for over a year.
2. When your dryer takes more than one 50 minute cycle.
3. If the top of your dryer is hot to the touch.
4. If your clothes are still damp after a full cycle.
5. If you smell moisture or see moisture inside or outside your clothes dryer.
6. Laundry is becoming a chore!
7. Lint is visible from your external dryer vent exit.
8. When running the dryer you see or feel little airflow from the external dryer vent exit.
1. Prevent potential fire hazard.
2. Reduced energy bills.
3. Reduced drying times.
4. Reduced maintenance calls.
5. Prevent CO poisoning.
We have all the tools to get the job done right! Don’t waste time with companies that are not specifically dryer vent contractors. We are a dryer vent and air duct cleaning specialists.